Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for writing a 5 page essay? Help me
I really need your help with my paper guys. I have to write a 5 page essay on the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens". I haven't read the book yet, so that's where I'll start. I was thinking maybe I would read a chapter, write a half page or even a page, and so on. Then with an intro and conclusion it would be complete. It is a book report. I can write about what I thought and my feelings towards it. Does this seem legit? Any tips or ideas for me? Please help by sharing your valuable opinions and suggestions here.
I think you should first read the book completely.Then you will get an idea about how to write.Reading one chapter and writing a half page doesn't seem good.And it may take a lot of time.And there won't be any continuity.Finish reading the book as soon as possible and start writing essay.If there is any confusion in writing essay you can search online for clearing your doubts.There is no need to worry about writing it.So try your best to write it in a best way as possible.